Every Saturday & Sunday- overnight camping
Rain proof accommodation!
Oh, the joy of seeing picturesque rain-kissed views
The freshness in the air,
The smell of raindrops meeting the earth,
Of piping hot bhajiyas with Chai!
Monsoons are nothing but bliss, and our Sirimiri camp is a sight to behold when rain greets us with its wonderful presence.
Join us at this most awaited Monsoon camp of ours from 22nd June onwards.
Lush greenery, quaint setting, luxurious tents, mesmerizing view and unwinding activities is what Sirimiri is all about.
What else is in store, you ask?
- Take a relaxing swim in our newly made pool
- Sing along our Live band as they perform one seasonal classic after the other
- Revel in the enchanting tranquillity of river Ulhas. Swing by yourself in an area overlooking the water
- Savour some steamy hot barbecue (LTD.) in the cold breezy weather
- Hippie cafe will be just the place you'd want to be at
- We also have a great book collection for bookworms
In short, there’s something for everyone to indulge in at the campsite. So take out your windcheaters, gather your tribe, book your tickets, hop on a train/car and show up at our campsite.
Check in at 4:00 pm
Check out at 11:00 am
Tent (couple/ double occupancy) - INR 8000/-
Tent + 1 extra occupancy (2+1) - INR 10,500/-
Tent + 2 extra occupancy (2+2) - INR 13,000/-
GST EXTRA 5%
You don’t have to leave behind your favorite amenities when you go camping. Your day at the camp may include fun adventure activities and games, but at night you can return to a ‘cozy’ queen size bed with a comforter and pillows.
All our Glamping tents are lined with bio degradable plolyester, which makes sure water does not seep into the humble abode.
The camp is laid out in such a way that everyone has access to a ground, for foot ball, a badminton court ready to battle with your spirits in rains.
Laze around with a book or just lay down on the lawn and let the rains lift your face.
Access to the newly made swimming pool.
The Map shows an estimated time. We are sure it will take 15-20 mins more, considering the traffic you'll face as of metro work and water logging .
The Map shows an estimated time. Add a pit stop on the way and it will bump it up with 20 odd minutes. This estimation are taken on a Saturday at 1:00pm.
Once you are off the highway, we have experienced google maps going a little haywire. Follow the directions placed on the way.
· Sports at the campsite (Cricket/Volleyball)
· Board games, Darts, Jenga, etc.
· Evening snacks, baebecue and dinner on day 1
· Breakfast on day 2
· Tent accommodation
· Live Band performance/ Other recreational activities
· Extra beverages & snacks (if you wish to carry)
· Personal expenses
· Any other expenses that are not mentioned in the ‘inclusions’ above
· No refund on cancellation within 7 days of the event
· 50% refund if cancellation is done within 7-14 days prior to the event
· All tents are on twin sharing basis
· All the prices are ‘per person’
· Extra bed can be added at additional cost (only Glamping)
· Group discounts will be given for a minimum of 50 pax.
· You can bring your car
· We provide free parking
· Campsite location will be shared with confirmation mail
· You can also take the train, get off at Shelu station, and we will arrange for a pickup at a nominal charge
Be the first to hear about upcoming trips, exciting destinations, and fun activities!