This year, paint your Holi with the colours of adventure, music, togetherness and memories that you will cherish for a lifetime, with Moonstone Hammock.
Here's the recipe of your to be one of the most memorable Holi.
Come, let's camp our way this Holi!
1. Arrive at the campsite with inhibitions. Then flush them.
2. Try your hand at water activities like kayaking, and team up with your pals for games.
2. Prepare for an exciting build up to the night as we light up the traditional bonfire and bring on the best of Bollywood by our live acoustic band.
3. Experience the versatility of a hammock and the comfort of your bed in our floating tents.
4. Wake up only to get your cheeks coloured with gulaal and dance to the groovy music.
5. Side by side, gobble up some hot pakoras, and traditional Holi delicacies like puran poli, jalebi, fafda and samosas.
6. Breakfast will extend to lunch, with additions of more lip-smacking food.
7. Your Holi celebrations are now ready and on their way.
What’s left is a garnish of some kick-ass memories!
Cancellation between 7-15 days from the event, 50% will be refunded.
Cancellation within 7 days from the event, 100% will have to be forfeited by the camper. Consumption of drugs is strictly prohibited at the campsite. If an individual is found consuming drugs, the organizers reserve the right to expel them from the campsite. No refund will be provided.
- Live band, and some Naach Gaana
- Bonfire & some lip-smacking Barbeque to top it off
- Holi party followed by getting into the festive groove with some Gulaal
- Celebrating the spirit of the festival with traditional lunch
NOTE: No outside colours allowed. Organic colour will be provided by us.