Bringing you White Nights camping with a twist! The cool winter breeze makes for the perfect opportunity for some kite flying this Makar Sankranti!
There's nothing like unwinding in a perfectly idyllic setting to get you recharged and refreshed for the week to come. We've got tons of exciting activities planned for you, including a contest! Show off your kite flying expertise and give it your all- the winner will be rewarded with special goodies and delicious sweets.
What’s special about Kai Po Che at White Nights?
Glamping tents...That's right, you can spend the night in our version of glamorous tents! Folk, Pop, Bollywood... you name it, we have it! Groove to our bands music, or relax by the bonfire and munch on some delicious barbecue. And that's not all, we've got a lot more in store for you-
- Enjoy an evening stroll or an early morning walk around the campsite, there's a lot to explore!
- Engage in some friendly competition with your fellow campers in our series of team building games.
- Kayak your way across the river and take a dip in the cool water.
- Put your feet up, and catch up on some reading on one of our hammocks. We've curated a mini library for all you bookworms!
- Chill with your fellow campers at our Hippie Buddha cafe. Oh, and... we've got board games!
In short, you’ll never run out of things to do at our camp. So what are you waiting for? Get booking, get packing!
18th January 2020
3:30 pm - Check - in
4:30 pm - High Tea and Snacks
4:45 pm - 6:00pm - Kayaking & Kite Flying
8:00 pm - Limited BBQ
9:00 pm - Live Band
You can relax at the campsite and even engage in some fun outdoor activities like some sports like cricket, badminton, etc. or you can go kayaking on the Ulhas River. In the evening, you can try your hand at BBQ. Later, you'll get to indulge in some hot dinner before retiring into your tents for the night.
19th January 2020
8:30am - Breakfast
10:00 am - Check out